Thursday, April 12, 2012

Awkward and Awesome Thursday :)


Sooo it's BACK!!! Check out how life has been lately ;)

Awkward

- Mr. Creepy McCreeperton laughing when I enter the room. Ummm... What are you laughing at?? Last time I checked you were CREEPY (and stinky but I digress).
- The constant tours that hare happening at N2N. People wanna see me work not sit all awkwardly in the corner with a red face (yes, I do turn red.lol)
- Editing someone's paper and looking over it going... "Did I just so all Dr. Witcher on it?? OMG I DID!!!"
- The moment I realized that I talk like a Developmental Psychologist. NOOOOOOO... I haven't graduated YET!!!!

Awesome

-FREE POPSICLE DAY AT N2N. Seriously, made my week. Dat's cray.
-Being told by Trin that I am sooooo mean, but she won't work with anyone else in homework lab :) Yes, my friends, it's the small victories that count.
- Looking at Vick's test thinking "I GOT DIS!!"
- In the words of Puck: "I have waited 5 years for this!!" #graduation2012 24 days and COUNTING!!! :)
- Being the new owner of the iPod Touch 4s. Yes yes!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment