Thursday, February 9, 2012

Awkward and Awesome Thrusday!! :)





Awkward

- The moment when you realize this guy, you think is your little brother, likes you.
- The clarification conversation that follows that realization.
- My psychiatrist figuring out my shopping addiction. Then have her say that I am going to go through the most stressful time of my life and I need to find stress relief that doesn't involve calories or money.
- Having my mom be so concerned about my health and telling me about it frequently.
-Getting out of the car at Wal-Mart with this black dude walking towards you with a grin on his face. Yes ladies, even I run from them.lol





Awesome

- Finally walking an mile on the tredmill.
- Having a food prep day for the week and not have to worry about what I am going to have for lunch, where am I going to get the money to buy it, or how I'm going to fix it.
- Actually following the trends of Twitter. They really make me smile :)
- Getting props for the beginning changes that I have made to my life concerning health and fitness.
- Mom's concern about my health and telling me about it frequently. (Yes, this made this list too because even though it is awkward, I love it when she shows that she needs me as much as I need her. Love her.)
- Getting props from the Pastor at my internship. It's always good to hear of all the lives that you touch.

(photos: Kristina J: Aren't these cats GORGE??)

No comments:

Post a Comment