Thursday, February 23, 2012

Awkward and Awesome Thursday!!


Awkward

- Going to sign up for cap and gowns. Umm.. YES. I am a big girl and YES I am graduating. Don't judge me just make my cap and gown please. Thank You!
- That awkward insecure moment when I say something stupid to SOS. Yeah... I have to stop doing that...

Awesome
- Seeing Punkin-Butt smile.
- Having cutie-pa-tooty at my house for 2 days this week.
- The nicknames that I give the little ones in my life bring back the years of my childhood when we all thought our names were peaches, boochie, and tinktink.lol
- Loosing another 5 lbs for a total of 14 lbs!! Yeahhh boiii!!!
- My new addiction to Pinterest. I'm pretty sure I have planned my whole wedding on there. Thanks Pinterest :)

* See more awesome's this week. How awesome is THAT??lol


No comments:

Post a Comment