Thursday, January 26, 2012

Awkward and Awesome Thursday!



Awkward:


-Me (being the studious person I am in the back of the classroom) raisibg my hand: "I have a question."
Cushman: "Ok. Go ahead."
Me: "Can everyone in my row move their desks up a bit. I'm feeling a bit claustrophobic."
Becky: "OMG really?? I thought you had a serious question."
Cushman: "Was I supposed to give an answer for that?"
Me: "No (smile). Only if you like."
(Crickets chirping) Cushman: "BACK to Classical Conditioning".
-Mom- sleeping in the recliner at the hospital. Me- laying on the bed. Doctor- walks in and looks at me "Mrs. Cates?" Ummmm... NOT me.lol
- Falling asleep in the middle of lecture WHILE Dr. Professor-who-shall-remail-nameless is looking you right in the face. "Can't help......"   "Huh? Yeah! Primates."
-Waling down the hall at the hospital trying NOT to make eye contact with the cute guy in scrubs. (GJG!!)
- Realising that I am in the stage where everyone is spending... NOT saving... I on the other hand am doing NEITHER :(




Awesome:


- Photo: That tub of shoes WILL be me one day. And I won't be afraid to say I have all of them either!!
- Punkin-Butt smiling at me for the first time in her 3 month old life. I love her to pieces!! ;)
- Seeing a buddy of mind in the hall at the hospital and him beaning because HIS WIFE just had a baby and he' s a new daddy (Yeah and he did puff his chest out a bit).
- Mom comes home, still drunk from anesthesia and I say "You're in SU CASA!!" and her face actually lights up for the first time in two days :)
- Having great frinds to text you, worried about your mom, and how YOU'RE holding up from the pressure of it all #1awesome ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment