Wednesday, January 11, 2012

The Cat's out the bag now...

As you all can see I have started a new blog “The Journey of 1000 Scales”. I am really excited to get it started. The whole reason I have for this blog is so that I can show you my entire journey. Hopefully it will inspire others and get them started on their journey. But this is mine. It is going to take a lot of hard work and dedication. But I’m ready…
“WHAT IS THE SECRET!!???!?!?!” I can hear most of you now, yelling at me. Some have figured it out. Others have no clue. But now you all are going to know because I am going to tell you.lol
I am having Gastric Bypass…
There isn’t an actual date set. I wanted to delay this launch till then but ya’ll are so DOG GONE impatient!!lol Now I know some of you are thinking really? I mean where did this come from? Actually the first time I heard about it I was 16. The first person to give me info on this was Jennifer (Oliver) Bibb. I didn’t think that I wanted to do it then. I’m glad I didn’t because I was not ready. A lot of people have recommended that I have it and I turned my nose up because I didn’t want to do it.
Now I am ready. It is time for me to enjoy my life and I can’t live the way that I am. So I hope that all of you can support me in this decision. If you don’t, get over yourself or don’t talk to me because I don’t need any negativity right now. If you know me you know that whenever I try to lose weight I don’t like to talk about it. I want this to be an open book. I want to be made accountable for my actions and receive encouragement from the people that care about me. So follow me here and you will see where this is going.


You can also follow me on twitter and facebook


 http://twitter.com/blckblonde32512
https://www.facebook.com/shaniqua.nicole

1 comment:

  1. I'm with you Nikki!! Post pics of you now so we can see the changes as they come along.

    ReplyDelete