Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Got 99 Problems and this quiz ain't one of them ;)

Today was supposed to be my weigh- in day. But I got up, left my house and when I got to my destination I remembered I didn't weigh. We'll try again for tomorrow. When that happens you will get an update on all that is going on in my Weight- loss world :)

So I saw these questions on another blog MONTHS ago and I was going to answer them but they have been sitting as a draft for a long time. So here goes. See how many answers you think are predictable.


1: Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed? Closed. Seriously I will get out of bed and close one if I have to. Anywhere anytime.
2: Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotel? No. My hair is too precious.
3: Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out? Both. But mostly tucked because I lay on my tummy with my toes hanging off the foot and if it is untucked my toes get cold and I can't sleep that way.lol
4: Have you ever stolen a street sign before? Uhhh. NO. Really. ??
5: Do you like to use post-it notes? LOVE THEM.
6: Do you cut out coupons but then never use them? haha! Yes.
7: Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of a bees? Ummm... I think bees. A bear might kill you if he's angry enough. I want to live :)
8: Do you have freckles? A few
9: Do you always smile for pictures? Yes, though there are different smiles.
10: What is your biggest pet peeve? I'll get back to you on that...
11: Do you ever count your steps when you walk? pshhh.. Negative.

My sentiments EXACTLY!lol

12: Have you ever peed in the woods? haha. Of course... If you have been camping...
13: What about pooped in the woods? How is that possible? No.
14: Do you ever dance even if there's no music playing? haha! Yeah. All the time. When it's in your head you got to get the grove out.
15: Do you chew your pens and pencils? OMG Yes! It was really bad in school. Now. Not so much.
16: How many people have you slept with this week? Uhhh... None
17: What size is your bed? A Wueen I mean Queen.lol
18: What is your Song of the week? Diamonds/ Rhianna
19: Is it okay for guys to wear pink? Depends on the guy.
20: Do you still watch cartoons? No
21: Whats your least favorite movie? Don't have one.
22: Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some? It would be hidden if I told you then would it? The secret would be out and I'd have to find somewhere else to hide it. LAME. Again see the above photo.
23: What do you drink with dinner? Actually nothing. I can't drink anything 30 mins before/ after meals. But I drink mostly water now.
24: What do you dip a chicken nugget in? RANCH!
25: What is your favorite food? Now? Chicken. Any kind.
26: What movies could you watch over and over and still love? hmmm... The Notebook. Cry everytime.
27: Last person you kissed/kissed you? Never been kissed :(
28: Were you ever a boy/girl scout? Yes for like 1 year.
29: Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine? No. Not my style.
30: When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper? Oh wow. Lemme see... I was passing notes with a friend in church back in September. Does that count?
31: Can you change the oil on a car? haha! No. That's what I have my Dad and Wal-Mart Auto center for.lol jk Love my daddy :)
32: Ever gotten a speeding ticket? haha. Have you seen me drive?
33: Ever ran out of gas? Yeah
34: Favorite kind of sandwich? Turkey and Bacon w/ lettuce, onion, banana peppers, mayo and black pepper.
35: Best thing to eat for breakfast? Food. Generally high in fiber.
36: What is your usual bedtime? Now 2 am.
37: Are you lazy? Depends on the situation.
38: When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween? Ummm... I was a witch one year but the makeup scared me so we had to take it off. Other than that. I don't think I was anything.
39: What is your Chinese astrological sign? Pisces
40: How many languages can you speak? 1- English
41: Do you have any magazine subscriptions? No
42: Which are better legos or lincoln logs? CLEARLY no contest. Legos
43: Are you stubborn? Ask Mom. idk.
44: Who is better...Leno or Letterman? ummm. I don't watch either.
45: Ever watch soap operas? No
46: Are you afraid of heights? Yes
47: Do you sing in the car? haha! Yes. One time I was so into this song a guy waved at me. Actually that happens all the time.
48: Do you sing in the shower? Yeah
49: Do you dance in the car? Yeah. I think that's why the dude waved. I was all hand motions and everything. He might have thought I was waving at him.
50: Ever used a gun? No
51: Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer? Um.... Graduation from college. May 2012
52: Do you think musicals are cheesy? No
53: Is Christmas stressful? Yes
54: Ever eat a pierogi? What is that?
55: Favorite type of fruit pie? Apple with Ice cream. No cool whip crap. If you're gonna do it, do it first class!!
56: Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid? Ummm... Singer
57: Do you believe in ghosts? Yes. The Holy Ghost. Can I get a AMEN?!
58: Ever have a Deja-vu feeling? Too much
59: Take a vitamin daily? Yes I have to since the surgery
60: Wear slippers? Yes. The hardwood is cold!
61: Wear a bath robe? No
62: What do you wear to bed? None of your business.
63: First concert? NA
64: Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart? WALLY WORLD BABY!!
65: Nike or Adidas? Nike
66: Cheetos Or Fritos? Fritos
67: Peanuts or Sunflower seeds? Nuts
68: Ever hear of the group Tres Bien? Ummm.. No
69: Ever take dance lessons? Yes when I was little
70: Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing? Ummm... Anything with him wearing a suit and tie. LOVE a man in a tailored suit and tie.
71: Can you curl your tongue? No
72: Ever won a spelling bee? No
73: Have you ever cried because you were so happy? Yes. Too many times.smh
74: Own any record albums? No
75: Own a record player? No
76: Regularly burn incense? No. Actually that's the thing. I don't like them because they make your house smell all smoky. So what's the point?
77: Ever been in love? I thought I was. Turns out... Nope.
78: Who would you like to see in concert? Honestly? Beyonce
79: What was the last concert you saw? NA
80: Hot tea or cold tea? Neither. Tea is nasty
81: Tea or coffee? Neither... again, nasty
82: Sugar or snickerdoodles? Sugar
83: Can you swim well? No
84: Can you hold your breath without holding your nose? Yes. I have to do it to stop sneezes.
85: Are you patient? Sometimes
86: DJ or band, at a wedding? DJ
87: Ever won a contest? No.
88: Ever have plastic surgery? No
89: Which are better black or green olives? Black is better baby.
90: Can you knit or crochet? No
91: Best room for a fireplace? Living room. But then again a bedroom one would be nice.
92: Do you want to get married? Yes... Have you SEEN my Pinterest? I'm glad they have secret boards now so people will stop taking my ideas!!lol
93: If married, how long have you been married?
94: Who was your HS crush? Oh wow! Let's see. Andrew Goodwin, Clint Farrell, Jeremy Roberts, uhhh... I think that's it. And that is in reverse order.
95: Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way? My fits are more mature and involve a lot of brooding and being hateful. But yeah.
96: Do you have kids? No
97: Do you want kids? Yes
98: Whats your favorite color? Black
99: Do you miss anyone right now? Robert. And No I not telling you which one.


Oh! Biggest pet- peeve: Guys that don't eat to stay in shape. I think that is just the stupidest thing EVER.


That is all,
Shaniqua


No comments:

Post a Comment