Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Inspiration Tuesday- The Beehive

Hello Lovies!!

So today we're looking at hair! I have been looking all over for a way to do a Beehive that is young and youthful. I don't want to look like the precious older sisters at my church after all. I mean I do love them but still...

So today's Inspiration comes from Rachel McAdam's Instyle Cover shoot. I originally came across this pin.


It was love at first sight. I mean it's high and messy but neat and it has a front swoop! Totally me!! Plus, I fell in love with the old Hollywood glam of the whole look. Can you say CHA-CHING?!?! So of course I had to investigate to find how the back looks and I came across several other photos.


But none of the back :(


And there are some more. But in the other photos it looks like they just put her hair up and let it fall as it willed as the day went on. Didn't really like that idea. But I do love Rachael. But I'm thinking that a good french twist in the back will work. So I'm gonna get my teasing comb and hairspray and get to practicing! Hopefully I'll have photos soon of the result.

Peace, Love and Happy Styling,
Shaniqua


No comments:

Post a Comment