Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Inspiration Tuesday

I am an advocate for Pinterest. I love it. I love looking for new things. And now when I want to know how to do something I look it up on Pinterest. I must say, it's much easier than Googling it! I must say I have hundreds of pins now. So I am going to use them to my advantage.

A few weeks back I found this lovely outfit.



I instantly had to add it to my style board. I love the simple classic elegance that this outfit yields. The high waist shows off the small size of her stomach area and making her look like she has long legs. But not only that, paired with this simple top it looks easily do-able for the budget minded. It's like she just stepped out of a time capsule. I do plan on having an outfit like this in the future.

But I was looking at this photo and noticed something different. Her CLUTCH. I thought "Does that say Charlotte's Web"? So I went to the Google for a closer inspection. Lo and BEHOLD it does!!



Olympia Le-Tan collaborated with Charlotte Olympia in order to make this quirky piece. It actually came out in NY in September. I must say this is a really different piece and wouldn't mind having one myself. It puts a new twist on old favs: a clutch and the book!



Wear your invisible crowns,
Shaniqua

No comments:

Post a Comment